2X™ 28 HD TRAC
Pure Power with Easy Handling
Tackle winter weather on any surface with two-stage power. The 2X® snow blower is ideal for taking on 12 inches of snow, offering the power, performance and features needed to clear a path and move on to winter fun.
Documents and Guides
- 357cc OHV Engine is powerful, dependable and equipped with push-button electric start
- 28 inch clearing width and 23 inch intake height
- TRAC drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact for added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice
- Dual LED headlights to clear snow before dawn or after dark
You're shopping available inventory from
2X™ 28 HD TRAC Features
Built for the Long Haul
With just one finger, you can engage the power steering giving you unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
Push Button Electric Start
A large 4-cycle Cub Cadet engine gives you more power. And it all starts with the push of a button.
Cool Blue Skid Shoes
Make handling and maneuvering easy by gliding over surfaces. Won't rust or damage driveways, sidewalks, or garage floors.
Work before dawn or after dark with dual LED headlights.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Break Through Snow
Drift cutters allow you to break through tightly packed snow.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet® OHV
- Engine Displacement 357cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start (110 volt)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Drive System Steerable drive system
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year gearbox
- Warranty 3-Year Residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-Year Commercial
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Hand Grips
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Tread D-Track design
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 23"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Number of Stages 2X Two Stage
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) Dual in-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Cool Blue™ rust resistant, non-marking, reversible
- Drift Cutters Heavy-duty slotted, tool-less
- Oil Fill Tube Extended
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material 5" heavy-duty steel
- Model Number 31AH7DVN596
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 28"
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';