CS 3310 Chipper Shredder
- 250cc Briggs & Stratton OHV
- 10:1 debris reduction ratio
- 3" chipping capacity
- 2-in-1 upright chipper shredder
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 15T202
- Engine Displacement 250cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts/ 2.8 L
- Tow Hitch Standard
- Weight (approx.) 200 lbs.
- Model Number 24A-424M710
- Engine 250cc Briggs & Stratton
- Wheels 10" x 4" fully pneumatic
- Hopper Hopper 2-way feed, steel hopper/dedicated chute
- Chipping Capacity 3" diameter
- Chipper Blades 2 hardened-chromium steel blades
- Shredder Flails 12" hardened-steel shredding blade/12 cast-steel flails (4 sets)
- Reduction Ratio 10:01
- Tow Hitch Standard
- Capabilities 2-in-1 steel upright chipper shredder
- Debris Bag 5-bushel capacity
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
|Operator Manual for 424M Chipp||769-08249||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';