CUB CADET® 3X COFFEE SWEEPSTAKES
CUB CADET® 3X COFFEE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY IN THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (D.C.), AND CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC) AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE (INCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII) AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person during the entire Entry Period. A maximum of one (1) Grand Prize Winner and four hundred (400) First Prize Winners will be awarded (four hundred and one (401) prizes total). Subject to federal, state, province, territory and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY – WHO MAY ENTER: This Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (excluding residents of Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), who are age 18 or older (and at least the age of majority in their State/Providence or Territory of residence). Employees, their immediate families (including for the purposes of this Sweepstakes, spouse, domestic partner, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and step family members) and/or people living in the same household (related or not) of Sponsor, Million Dollar Media (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”), Collie McVoy or their affiliates (individually and collectively, (“Sweepstakes Entities'') are not eligible to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, Entrants must enter this Sweepstakes, as follows:
(1) Visit https://theshed.cubcadet.com/3X-Coffee;
(2) Complete Online Registration (with all required information including your name, valid email address, phone number (including area code), complete residential mailing address including street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state/province and zip code/postal code);
(4) Click Submit Online Entry Form Button.
All entries must be fully complete with all required information and must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on 1/31/2023 to be eligible.
Canadian Residents: Any potential entrant who is a resident of Canada must also correctly complete and submit their answer, without assistance of any kind, to the skill-based mathematical testing question provided on the registration page in order to be eligible. Any Canadian resident who fails to complete or incorrectly answers the skill-based mathematical testing question shall be disqualified and ineligible for the prize drawing.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person. A maximum of one (1) Entry may be submitted during the entire Entry Period, each entry must be entered one time and once an entrant submits their Entry, it cannot be changed. Each participant must submit an entry on his/her own behalf. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address, name or phone number will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using same, multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, identities, or any other methods void that participant's entry and that participant may be disqualified.
Entries will be reviewed for content by Sponsor and Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entry, in its sole and absolute discretion. Entry in this Sweepstakes constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image and Entry for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and may not be acknowledged. If Sponsor determines that an entrant has entered this Sweepstakes more than once, such entrant’s first Entry will be the only valid Entry and the other entries will be voided. If this Sweepstakes is not completed in accordance with these Official Rules, including if the entry does not contain the required subject criteria, the entrant’s entry will be voided. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, to have been entered in this manner will be void. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to any online registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized email account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. An entry will be disqualified if it is forged, falsified, altered or improperly tampered with in any way. Any entry submitted with an invalid email address or other false, inaccurate, incomplete, or incorrect information will be disqualified.
By registering to enter Sweepstakes, you affirm that you have read and accepted these Official Sweepstakes Rules. All entrants agree to be bound by and abide by the official rules of the Sweepstakes.
3. WINNER SELECTION – RANDOM DRAWING: Sponsor shall conduct a random prize drawing beginning on or about February 1, 2023 from among all eligible entries received to select one (1) potential grand prize winner and four hundred (400) potential first prize winners (see associated prize descriptions below). Each Entry drawn will be declared a potential “Winner” for the associated prize award level as solely determined and designated by Administrator. (Note: there shall be a maximum of three hundred (300) first prizes awarded to residents of any individual State or Province.) Entrants are not required to be present to win. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Entries received. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN ADVISED BY SPONSOR THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Note: There is a maximum of one (1) prize award per person or household. If eligible entries are less than the scheduled number of prizes available for the prize drawing, then the associated prize award(s) shall not be awarded.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Each potential first prize winner shall receive an email notification to the email address submitted at time of their initial online registration confirming their selection as a first prize winner, and the associated first prize award (see below) shall be shipped to their registered residential mailing address as provided at the time of initial online registration.
The potential grand prize winner will be notified initially by phone and/or email following their selection. If the Administrator is unsuccessful in its attempt to reach and speak directly with the selected potential grand prize winner by phone within 48-hours of the initial notification attempt to the phone number and/or email address associated with that contestant’s entry, then that contestant may be disqualified and an alternate potential grand prize winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures outlined above (time permitting). Note: phone messages will not be left during the winner notification process.
During the grand prize winner notification, the selected potential grand prize winner must confirm their eligibility, and indicate their willingness and ability to accept the prize. The potential grand prize winner will then receive official notification via email delivery. If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or is unable or unwilling to accept the prize or elects to decline the prize, s/he will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures outlined above. Any disqualified contestant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation.
All of the following will apply to the grand prize winner: 1) Grand prize winner will be required to complete and return, within 5-days of receipt, a prize acceptance form, including an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (publicity release where permitted), and a W-9 form; 2) Winner may be required to present a valid social security card and a valid driver’s license or government issued photo ID as a condition of participating or receiving any prize. and 3) Grand prize winner is responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all prizes awarded, and grand prize winner shall be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize award.
Decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator in the selection and determination of prize winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
5. PRIZES: A maximum total of four hundred and one (401) prizes as follows:
i) Grand Prize (one (1) winner): The grand prize winner shall be awarded: a Cub Cadet 3X Snow Blower Model No. 31AH5DVA710, with an approximate retail value (ARV) of: $1,599.00 USD/$2,181.96 CDN. .
ii) First Prize Award (Maximum 400 prize winners): Each first prize winner shall receive: one (1) bag of Cub Cadet 3X Coffee, with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $9.00 USD/$12.26 CDN each.
NOTE: Prize winners must accept delivery of prize in the method as solely determined and designated by Sponsor. First prize awards shall be shipped only to the designated winner residential address as submitted during initial online registration and/or as provided during winner notification, via the carrier as determined and designated by Sponsor (i.e. UPS, USPS or other Sponsor designated carrier), or as otherwise specified by Sponsor. Allow 8 – 12 weeks for prize delivery.
Once shipped, prize shall be considered as awarded and delivered, and Sponsor shall not be responsible for actual receipt of delivery by winner. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any lost, late, undelivered, misdirected, damaged or stolen delivery; or any incorrect delivery address provided by winner during registration or prize claim. In the event of any delivery issues, including undelivered, misdirected, lost or stolen deliveries, Sponsor shall have no responsibility to replace the prize award, and prize award shall not be substituted by Sponsor with any alternate prize award or compensation. Winner shall look solely to designated shipper/carrier for any lost, damaged, stolen or mis-delivered packages and not to Sponsor for any delivery issues.
General Prize Conditions: The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and has no credit or cash value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. The prize ARV represents Sponsor’s good faith determination, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. All income and other taxes (state, province, territory and local) on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. THE WINNER IS ADVISED TO SEEK INDEPENDENT COUNSEL REGARDING THE TAX IMPLICATIONS OF ACCEPTING THE PRIZE. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance, delivery, redemption or use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner. Failure to collect or properly claim prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, participant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Total ARV of all available prize awards: $5,199 USD/$7,085.96 CDN.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of the prize constitutes the Winner's permission for Sponsor to use the Winner's name, photograph, video, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, testimonial (in whole or part), prize information and address (state, province and territory) (collectively, "Attributes") for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization (except where prohibited by law) and the Winner releases Sponsor from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
7. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: By entering this Sweepstakes, EACH ENTRANT AGREES for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, insurers and assigns: (A) to release and hold harmless and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities, Sweepstakes prize suppliers and all individuals and entities involved in fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, licensees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, expenses, liabilities, personal injury, death, illness, property loss, litigation or damages of any kind to persons and/or property (including but not limited to invasion of privacy under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights) that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of such entrant’s entry in Sweepstakes and/or such entrant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize; and (B) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of or relating to such entrant’s entry in this Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize. Released Parties are not responsible for, and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from, any claims arising from: (i) lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, corrupted, inaccessible, inaccurate or incomplete entries, entries not received by the time designated for the Entry Period; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions or interruptions of any computer, equipment, cable, network, hardware or software, programming, or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in the entry process or technical or human error which may occur in the administration of or processing of Entries in this Sweepstakes; (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, including which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s entry in Sweepstakes; and (vi) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic or typographical errors in the printing, advertisement or reproduction of these Official Rules, in any advertisement or promotional material related to this Sweepstakes (print or online) or in administration of this Sweepstakes including but not limited to depiction of the prize or announcement of the Winner.
By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. In the event an entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for any prize.
Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any Force Majeure event, including acts of God, pandemics, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
8. RELEASE OF CLAIMS (CALIFORNIA - USA): Each entrant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to their involvement with this Sweepstakes and adherence to these Official Rules they may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by them at that time may have materially affected their decision to enter this Sweepstakes. Such entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, they are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. Such entrants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
9. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, reschedule or terminate this Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that this Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud, computer virus, bug or technical problems, human or programming errors, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein in the sole opinion of the Sponsor or Administrator. If an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, province, territory, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, pandemic (e.g. Coronavirus/Covid-19), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, extend or terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the potential Winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland. For Canada entrants/residents, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario.
11. Odds: Odds of being selected as a prize winner are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received, and for residents of Canada, the entrant’s ability to correctly answer the skill-based mathematical testing question correctly without any assistance.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of grand prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by March 31, 2023 to: Cub Cadet 3X Coffee Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. PLEASE SPECIFY which you are requesting, official rules or winner list.
Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by MTD Products Inc.
Sweepstakes Administrator: The Sweepstakes is administered by Million Dollar Media, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.