Featured Product2X™ 24 Quiet Snow Blower31AM59VR596
- 243cc OHV engine equipped with SmartSound™ Technology.
- 45% quieter than other Cub Cadet 2X snow blowers.
- 15” X-Trac™ tires provide strong traction in snowy conditions.
- Dual LED headlights to clear snow before dawn or after dark.
- View Full Details
1X Snow Blowers
The high performance auger quickly and easily removes up to 6 inches of accumulation from small, smooth areas by efficiently scooping and throwing out snow.
2X Snow Blowers
2X® snow blowers are easy to handle and is ideal for clearing 12 inches of snow, slush and everything in between.
3X Snow Blowers
3X® snow blowers can easily and quickly remove up to 23 inches of snowfall at a comfortable pace. It will even bust through the wall of winter at the end of your driveway.
46-inch Snow Plow Blade
Clear the way
- 46-in dozer blade is specifically designed to fit XT1 and XT2 Enduro Series™ lawn tractors
- The quick-change angle, adjusts the snow blade from straight ahead to 25° to the left or right.
- The spring-loaded blade return protects your tractor and the blade from damage.
- Shop 46-in Plow
Get a grip on snow and ice
- Provides additional traction in snowy and icy conditions
- Quality tested for fitment, safety and performance
- Multiple sizes available
- Shop Tire Chains
Universal Snow Cab
Protect yourself from the elements
- Universal design fits most medium and large snow blowers
- Solid protection from the wind, snow and cold
- Spacious interior with 360° visibility
- Shop Snow Cab
Snow Blower TipsHow to Prepare Your Snow Thrower for Winter Use
Whether you're prepping your 2X two-stage snow thrower for yet another winter, or getting your new 3X three-stage snow thrower ready to face its first blizzard, these snow thrower maintenance tips can help ensure you're prepared for cold and stormy weather this winter.
Riding Mower TipsHow to Store Your Riding Lawn Mower in the Winter
Save yourself time and frustration next Spring by taking the time to do basic maintenance now. Depending on your model, the instructions may vary slightly. Always be sure to check your Operator's Manual for detailed instructions.
Engineered and built in North America, Cub Cadet is the standard for Canadians who want products that are carefully, thoughtfully, and purposefully designed around people. When you buy Cub Cadet you're backed by our Canadian Advantage, which includes outdoor power equipment that is engineered and tested in Canada, bilingual customer service support, and a nationwide network of 1,100 Service Dealers.