Right Parts Pledge
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Cub Cadet Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Cub Cadet, we will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free. * Delivery for standard shipping averages 3-5 business days.
Hassle-Free Parts Returns
We’ll make sure you get the right part. We will work with you to ensure you receive the correct replacement part for your machine and that you receive credit for your part return.*
Live Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm EST
Phone support also available: 1-800-668-1238
WHEN RETURNING A PART, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Prior to the return of new, unused parts, please review the instructions included on your packing slip.
- All returns must have a return authorization number (RA #). The RA # can be obtained by contacting the customer service department at 1-800-668-1238.
- Please do not return used parts, paint, labels, decals, lubricants, oil, fuel, batteries, electric switches or carburetors.
- Be sure to send incorrect parts back promptly. A restocking fee of 25% will be charged for parts received 30 days after delivery (returns will not be accepted after a year from date received).
- Your refund will be credited to the original credit card used for your purchase within 1 - 2 billing cycles from receipt of returned merchandise at our warehouse.
IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR RETURN, PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- A copy of your order confirmation
- Your order number
- Your bill-to details
- The phone number provided when placing your order
ABUSE OF RETURN POLICY:
CubCadet.ca reserves the right to refuse to sell to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, abuse of its return policy.