1X™ 221 LHP
Compact Size. Enormous Strength.
The 1X single-stage power is ideal for quickly and easily removing six inches of snow from smooth, smaller areas. A single-stage high-performance auger efficiently scoops and discharges snow accumulation to clear the way all winter.
Huge performance in a compact size! Perfect for your small driveway, sidewalk or deck.
Documents and Guides
- Easy push-button electric start 208cc OHV engine
- In-dash headlight for increased visibility and safety
- High-performance auger-propelled drive system allows you to go at your own speed
- Single-hand chute control from the operator's station lets you effortlessly throw snow in the direction you want
- Ideal for: Light snow fall under 6", small driveways and smooth surfaces
You're shopping available inventory from
1X™ 221 LHP Features
Push-Button Electric Start
A large, powerful 4-cycle Cub Cadet OHV engine gives you much more power than you might expect from a single-stage snow blower.
With a self-propelled auger drive system created from high-impact rubber and reinforced with steel, you get an ideal blend of power and dependability in a lightweight design.
You're covered winter after winter with a premium 3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty.
Effortless Chute Control
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet® OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start (110 volt)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Drive System Auger-assist
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited commercial
- Handle Folding / Adjustable Gull-Wing
- Handle Grip(s) No
- Pitch Control Remote lever
- Tread Cub Cadet®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages 1X Single-Stage
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Headlight(s) In-dash
- Shave Plate Polymer / reversible
- Drift Cutters No
- Oil Fill Tube Extended
- Auger Material Rubber / steel reinforced
- Chute Material 5" high-impact / clog-resistant
- Model Number 31AM2T6C596
- Number of Engine Cycles 4
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 21"
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
|31AM2T6C596||MAN: ILL.PTS SGL STG S/T|
|MAN: ILL.PTS SGL STG S/T||769-10073B||Download|
|MAN:CUB SS S/T W_CRC 2T6||769-09997A||Download|
|MAN:OWNR:ENGINE 179,208_243 EN||769-11676A||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product