Pure Power with Easy Handling
Tackle winter weather on any surface with two-stage power. The 2X® snow blower is ideal for taking on 12 inches of snow, offering the power, performance and features needed to clear a path and move on to winter fun.
Documents and Guides
- 272cc OHV Engine is powerful, dependable and equipped with push-button electric start
- 26 inch clearing width and 21 inch intake height
- 16” X-Trac™ tires provide strong traction in snowy conditions
- Dual LED headlights to clear snow before dawn or after dark
You're shopping available inventory from
2X™ 26 Features
With just one finger, you can engage the power steering giving you unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
Push Button Electric Start
A large 4-cycle Cub Cadet engine gives you more power. And it all starts with the push of a button.
Limited Lifetime Chute Warranty
Work before dawn or after dark with dual LED headlights.
Rotate the chute a full 200° with just 2.5 turns of the crank.
Easy Pitch Control
Change the pitch of the chute to throw snow up to 40-feet.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet® OHV
- Engine Model Number 675-SU
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Electric and Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts US / 2.8 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Drive System Steerable drive system
- Tire Size 16" x 4.8"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Warranty 3-Year Limited Residential/ / Lifetime on Chute
- Commercial Warranty Limited Commercial Warranty
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Hand Grips
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
Power and Performance
- Starting System Push Button Electric Start (110 volt)
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 2X Two Stage
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) Dual in-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe steel / reversible
- Drift Cutters Optional
- Oil Fill Tube Extended
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material 5" high impact/clog-resistant polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AH5FVS596
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 26"
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product