2X™ 30 HD
Pure Power with Easy Handling
Tackle winter weather on any surface with two-stage power. The 2X® snow blower is ideal for taking on 12 inches of snow, offering the power, performance and features needed to clear a path and move on to winter fun.
Documents and Guides
- 420cc OHV Engine is powerful, dependable and equipped with push-button electric start
- 30 inch clearing width and 23 inch intake height
- 16” X-Trac™ tires provide strong traction in snowy conditions
- Dual LED headlights to clear snow before dawn or after dark
2X™ 30 HD Features
Built for the Long Haul
With just one finger, you can engage the power steering giving you unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
Push Button Electric Start
A large 4-cycle Cub Cadet engine gives you more power. And it all starts with the push of a button.
Cool Blue Skid Shoes
Make handling and maneuvering easy by gliding over surfaces. Won't rust or damage driveways, sidewalks, or garage floors.
Work before dawn or after dark with dual LED headlights.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Break Through Snow
Drift cutters allow you to break through tightly packed snow.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet® OHV
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start (110 volt)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Drive System Steerable drive system
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year gearbox
- Warranty 3-Year Residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-Year Commercial
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Hand Grips
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Tread X-TRAC™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 23"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Number of Stages 2X Two Stage
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) Dual in-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Cool Blue™ rust resistant, non-marking, reversible
- Drift Cutters Heavy-duty slotted, tool-less
- Oil Fill Tube Extended
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material 5" heavy-duty steel
- Model Number 31AH5EVO596
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 30"
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 40ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';