PRO X 636
- Commercial-grade 18.5 hp Kawasaki® FS600V (603cc) engine
- A fully fabricated 36-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck shell with top bottom and side reinforcements plus standard 21" tires give you more ground clearance to easily back over curbs.
- A large suspension platform allows you to glide comfortably over tough terrains.
- High-performance commercial Hydro-Gear® PK 12cc pumps & Parker® TL 240cc wheel motors deliver quick response to the drive wheels and smooth control for cutting speeds up to 8.5 mph.
- 2-year limited commercial warranty with no hour limitations
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FS Series
- Engine Model Number 600V
- Engine Displacement 603cc
- Engine Output 18.5HP
- Starter Type Electronic with quick reset
- Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal. US (22.7 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter High Density
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Transmission 12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed 8.5 mph / 13.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3.5 mph / 5.6 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 36 in
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction 10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle Construction 5” sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Two 18.5" high-lift blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
- Deck Lift Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range 1.75"- 4.5"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Warranty 2-year / no-hour-limit warranty
- Frame 1.5" x 3" full-length tube frame
- Front Axle 1.5" x 3" tube construction
- Front Caster Mount 3/8" thick steel
- Suspension None
- Cruise Control NA
- Brakes Hand Lever actuated scrub brake
- Steering Control Lap Bar Steering Control
- Rear Tires 21"x8.5"-10"
- Front Tires 11x4-5 RF
- Hour Meter Crew Boss
- Model Number 53RZ3CSB050
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product