PRO X 660 EFI
- A fully fabricated 60-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck shell with top bottom and side reinforcements plus standard 24" tires give you more ground clearance to easily hop on curbs.
- A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to adjust tension and glide comfortably through tough terrains.
- High-performance commercial Hydro-Gear® PK 12cc pumps & Parker® TL 240cc wheel motors deliver quick response to the drive wheels and smooth control for cutting speeds up to 10 mph.
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5-year/1,750-hour limited deck assembly warranty.
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX Series EFI
- Engine Model Number 850V
- Engine Displacement 852cc
- Engine Output 29.5HP
- Starter Type Electronic
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.5 gal. US (28.4 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Choke Auto-Choke
- Air Filter High Density
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission 12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed 10 mph / 16 km/h
- Reverse Speed 5 mph / 8 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 60 in
- Deck Material 10-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic with quick reset
- Deck Construction 10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle Construction HD 8" aluminum housing, 35mm double-row sealed ball bearings, 1-3/8" through-shaft and maintenance-free design
- Blade(s) Three 21" long high-lift Marbain blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
- Deck Lift Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range 1” to 5” in 1/4” increments
- Anti-Scalping 2 front deck gauge wheels
- Warranty 3-year / no-hour-limit warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty 5-year / 1,750 hour limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Frame 2" x 3" full-length tube frame
- Front Axle 2" x 3" tube construction
- Front Caster Mount 3/8" thick steel
- Suspension Hand lever adjust, 3-position spring suspension foot platform
- Cruise Control NA
- Brakes Hand lever control / external band
- Steering Control Lap Bar Steering Wheel Control
- Rear Tires 24"x12"-12"
- Front Tires 13x5-6" Reliance Run Flat carlisle
- Dimensions L/W/H 69" / 74" / 62"
- Weight (approx.) 1115 lbs
- Hour Meter Crew Boss
- Model Number 53RL8CSU050
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';