Cub Cadet Product Review Sweepstakes
Cub Cadet - Product Review Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
Details: Cub Cadet Product Review Contest Official Rules 1. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The First Cub Cadet Product Review Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 05/01/2021 and ends at 11:59:01 p.m. ET on 05/31/2021 (the “Contest Period”). There will be a total of (8) Promotional Periods for this Sweepstakes. The Second Promotion Period will begin on 06/01/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 06/30/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET.) The Third Promotion Period will begin on 07/01/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 07/31/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET.) The Fourth Promotion Period will begin on 08/01/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 08/31/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET. ) The Fifth Promotion Period will begin on 09/01/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 09/30/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET.) The Sixth Promotion Period will begin on 10/01/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 10/31/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET.) The Seventh Promotion Period will begin on 11/30/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 11/30/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET.) The Eighth and Final Promotion Period will begin on 12/01/2021 at 12:01:00 a.m (ET) and ending on 12/31/2021 at 11:59:01 p.m. (ET.) By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by all decisions of MTD Products Canada Limited (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in all matters relating to this Contest and the awarding of the prize(s), including without limitation eligibility and/or disqualification of entries.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Canada excluding Quebec who (i) have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence; and (2) have filled out and submitted Sponsor’s survey online. Excluded from eligibility are the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Sponsor, any Contest judges, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, third party prize suppliers or contributors, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of the immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the Contest Period, complete the following steps:
1) Visit https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/2b2212-86847 (“Contest Website”);
2) Include your first name, last name, email address; and
3) Complete and submit a product review per the Sponsor’s entry form.
Limit: One (1) entry per person per Contest Period. All fields on the Contest entry form are mandatory unless marked as optional. You may not use multiple email and/or street addresses to submit multiple entries, nor may you use any other person, identity, device or artifice to submit multiple entries. All entries submitted using fraudulent methods will be void. Entries that do not include all the required information and/or do not adhere to these Official Rules, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be void and will not be entered into the draw. Once submitted, you may not change, modify, alter, delete or substitute your entry.
4. WINNER SELECTION: On the following dates 06/10/2021, 07/12/2021, 08/10/2021, 09/10/2021, 10/11/2021, 11/10/2021, and 12/13/2021 at 9:00:00 AM, ET, at 97 Kent Ave, Kitchener, ON, a random draw will be conducted from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period for the purpose of selecting one (1) potential winners. Potential winners must satisfy the prize claim conditions outlined below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. SELECTED ENTRANT VERIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS: Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address included on the Contest entry form. To be declared an official winner, selected entrants must: (i) respond to notification within three (3) business days of first attempt by Sponsor; (ii) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, to be administered by email at a mutually convenient time; (iii) if requested by Sponsor, sign and return to Sponsor within three (3) business days of it being sent a written declaration and release form, releasing the Sponsor and the Promotion Entities from any liability in connection with this Contest or the use, misuse, awarding or possession of any prize and confirms compliance with the Official Rules (the “Release”); and, (iv) otherwise comply with these Official Rules. Failure to respond to the notification within three (3) business days, return of any prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), Release, or other required documentation in a timely manner, failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate entrant for a chance to win the forfeited prize in accordance with these Official Rules, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
6. PRIZES: Eight (8) prizes available to be won, each consisting of a $100 prepaid gift card. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. No prize substitution requests will be honored. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned in whole or in part. However, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute any prize(s) in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Any other costs or expenses associated with the prize not specified herein will be the responsibility of the selected winner. Gift card subject to supplier’s terms and conditions.
7. RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY: Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) with respect to legal residents of Quebec, to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor's sole discretion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Contest, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to pandemics, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion and subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Contest, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Contest and/or Contest Website, violates the Official Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: Some jurisdictions (including Quebec) do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore such exclusions may not apply to you: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, CONTEST JUDGES AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM THE CONTEST, INCLUDING THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, OR THE MERCHANDISE FOR WHICH IT IS REDEEMED (IF APPLICABLE). FURTHER, BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, CONTEST JUDGES AND PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM: A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST WEBSITE, OR B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor, Contest judges and the Promotion Entities, and any of Sponsor's other suppliers or contractors, shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Contest Website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any email to be received by or from the Contest judges or Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Contest or in connection with the Contest Website; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws Void where prohibited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and no correspondence will be made with or entered into except with selected entrant(s). By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, Contest judges and the Promotion Entities have not made, with respect to each of their own products/services provided as a prize or part thereof (if applicable), any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. Mass entries, automated entries, entries submitted by third parties, and any entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. The Sponsor will determine at its sole discretion if an entry complies with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Sponsor has the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner may be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associate with a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the person who made the entry. For the purposes of these Official Rules, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.