- Mow up to 3.5 acres, or 1.5 hours, on a single charge.
- Quiet operation with no engine maintenance, no oil changes, no belts and no gas provides a, easy-to-use mowing experience.
- No exhaust, carbon monoxide, or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power.
- 56V MAX*, 60 Ah, 1500-Watt hour lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a standard 110-Volt outlet.
- Backed by expert service and knowledgeable support from the nationwide network of Cub Cadet® dealers.
You're shopping available inventory from
XT1 LT42E Features
No need for gas, oil changes, spark plugs, belts or even pulley maintenance.
No Power Fade
This lithium-ion technology allows for full speed and consistent, high-powered performance without fading.
Two brushless motors deliver power to a 13-gauge steel, direct drive, twin blade cutting deck.
Optimized steering system delivers a one-touch 16-inch turn radius.
Ride in Comfort
Premium 15-inch adjustable cut-and-sew seat with 10° incline and slide slope.
Hydrostatic transmission means no shifting; just push the pedal and go.
Engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for seasonal versatility.
Easy to Use
Push button start and cruise control to maintain a desired speed for consistent mowing.
LED headlights provide comfortable and precise cutting at dawn or dusk.
No exhaust, carbon monoxide, or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power.
Built in America and backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty.
An experienced national dealer network delivers dedicated personal owner support, seven days a week.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Output N/A
- Starter Type Electric
- Cylinders N/A
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Battery 56V
- Run Time Up to 1.5 hours or up to 3.5 acres
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Fast Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Battery Voltage 56V MAX*
- Watt Hours 3000 Wh
- Ampere Hours 60 Ah
- Transmission 56 Volt Electric Drive - Foot Controlled
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 Km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 Km/h
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Brushless Electric Motor
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Electric, 56V MAX
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Transmission Input Brushless motor
- Deck Cutting Width 42 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 13-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Frame Robotically-welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper Steel Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" High-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8" -8”
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mowing Motor Brushless
- Series XT1® Enduro Series™
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Certifications Full UL compliance, ANSI certified
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Standard
- Model Number 33ABA7ESB10
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year / unlimited hour
- Commercial Warranty No
- Battery Warranty 4-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Battery Voltage *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 56 volts. Nominal voltage is 50.4 volts.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product