- 56 Volt MAX, 30Ah, 1500Wh lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a standard 110-Volt outlet
- Mow up to one acre, or 1 hour, on a single charge without power fade. Recharges in about 4 hours
- No need for oil changes, filters to change, spark plugs to change, no more buying gas
- 30-inch, single-blade deck with side discharge
- 3-year limited residential / 4-year limited battery warranty
You're shopping available inventory from
CC 30E Features
No Power Fade
This lithium-ion technology allows for full speed and consistent, high-powered performance without fading.
Dual USB Ports
Easily accessible to charge small mobile devices while mowing.
LED headlight provides comfortable and precise cutting at dawn or dusk.
Easy to Use
Push button start and cruise control to maintain a desired speed for consistent mowing.
Hydrostatic transmission means no shifting; just push the pedal for Forward or Reverse.
With an 18-inch turn radius. the CC30E can easily maneuver through openings as narrow as 36-inches.
Ride in Comfort
Premium 15-inch adjustable cut-and-sew seat.
A brushless motor delivers power to a 30-inch, direct drive cutting deck.
No exhaust, carbon monoxide, or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power.
An experienced national dealer network delivers dedicated personal owner support, seven days a week.
Built in America and backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Output N/A
- Starter Type Electric
- Cylinders N/A
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Run Time Up to 1 hour or up to 1 acre
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Battery Type Lithium ion
- Fast Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Battery Voltage 56V MAX
- Watt Hours 1500Wh
- Ampere Hours 30Ah
- Transmission Electric, 56V MAX
- Forward Speed 4 MPH / 6.4 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2 MPH / 3.2 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Brushless Electric Motor
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Transmission Input Brushless motor
- Deck Cutting Width 30 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 14-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 1
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 5
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 3-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 3-year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Battery Warranty 4-year limited
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper Steel Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Steel
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" High-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Intergral
- Rear Wheels 16" x 6.5"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 16" x 6.5"- 8”
- Front Tires 13" x 5" -6”
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Included
- Headlight(s) LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Certifications Full UL compliance, ANSI certified
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 33BA27JDB10
- Mowing Motor Brushless
- Series CC30 Series
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product