The Neighbourhood Rider delivers the same strength, durability and Cub Cadet Signature Cut™ as our larger riders; but in a more compact design. This rider is more than compact; it's comfortable, convenient and unmatched in quality. The CC30 couples the benefits of a standard riding mower with the size of a wide cut walk-behind, to get the job done faster.
- Convenient compact design
- Comfort from an ergonomically designed seat
- Same Cub Cadet Signature Cut™ as our larger riders
- Telescoping steering wheel accommodates any size operator
- LED headlight
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model OHV Single Cylinder with Autochoke
- Engine Displacement 382cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 US gal. / 4.92 L
- Cylinders/Material 1/cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.6 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel alternator
- Battery 12V/155 cold crank amps
- Forward Speed 1.5 - 4.25 mi/h (2.41 - 6.84 km/h)
- Drive System 6 speed
- Transmission Housing Die-cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Belt drive
- Deck Cutting Width 30-in
- Deck Wash Patented Smart Jet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Construction 14-gauge steel
- Spindle Construction Die cast aluminum spindle housings w/ball bearings
- Blade(s) single blade
- Deck Lift Manual/5-position
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Frame Step through
- Front Axle Steel
- Turning Radius 18"
- Front Tires 13" x 5"
- Rear Tires 16" x 6.5"
- Protection Standard
- Rear Tow Hitch Standard
- Direction Manual rack and pinion w/telescopic steering column
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Seat Type Cub Comfort™ Mid-back seat
- Weight (approx.) 335 lbs
- Model Number 13A726JD596
- Warranty 3-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';