The Neighbourhood Rider delivers the same strength, durability and Cub Cadet Signature Cut™ as our larger riders; but in a more compact design. This rider is more than compact; it's comfortable, convenient and unmatched in quality. The CC30 couples the benefits of a standard riding mower with the size of a wide cut walk-behind, to get the job done faster.
- The Cub Cadet CC30 H is powered by a Cub Cadet certified 382cc engine with auto choke.
- 30-inch stamped, 14-gauge, single blade side discharge mowing deck with mulch kit included.
- Ideal for mowing up to 1 acre of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- LED headlight for extended life and enhanced visibility.
- 3-year limited residential warranty.
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model OHV Single Cylinder with Autochoke
- Engine Model Number 7T84JUA
- Engine Displacement 382cc
- Engine Output N/A
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 gal. US (4.92 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.3 qts. US (1.23 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Auto-Choke
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 150 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro, Foot (Hydro-Gear T2HP)
- Forward Speed 4 MPH / 6.4 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2 MPH / 3.2 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 30 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 14-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 1
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 5
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Steel
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper Steel Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" High-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Intergral
- Rear Tires 16" x 6.5"- 8”
- Front Tires 13" x 5" -6”
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Included
- Headlight(s) LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13A721JD596
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product