- A 19.5HP Kohler engine delivers high-performance power to tackle your yard
- 3-year limited residential warranty for peace of mind
- Hydrostatic transmission for smooth operation, no shifting, just push the pedal and go
- Adjustable cut and sew high back 15-in. seat with a 10-degree incline and slide slope provides elite comfort for an unrivaled mowing experience
- Backed by expert service and knowledgeable support from the nationwide network of Cub Cadet dealers
- LED headlights provide enhanced visibility in all-weather conditions
- Push button cruise control maintains desired speed for consistent mowing
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 5400 Series
- Engine Model Number KS595
- Engine Displacement 541cc
- Engine Output 19.5 HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Tuff Torq® TL-200
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 4 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" high-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20"x 8"-8"
- Front Tires 15"x 6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AKA9TTA10
- Series XT1® Enduro Series™
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product