- The Cub Cadet XT3 GSX is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER Command Series twin cylinder engine.
- Rear differential locking provides increased traction compared to a standard or open differential, easily engage with a lever when the rear tire is slipping on uneven terrain or hills.
- A heavy-duty steel brush guard provides greater protection for tougher tasks.
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that’s easy on your hands.
- 4-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours.
You're shopping available inventory from
XT3 GSX Features
Only the XT3 has an automotive-style direct shaft drive. That means no belts to the drive system to slip or break- just maximum power delivery and durability.
Rugged, low maintenance LED headlights, adjustable high-back seat with armrests, automatic transmission and cruise control- all standard.
Guaranteed To Last
Forward-thinking engineering and the highest-quality standards for strength you can trust.
Foot-controlled traction control differential lock for all weather conditions and cutting terrains.
Corrosion Defense System
A multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear.
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Command V-Twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 25HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.3 gal. US (12.50 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Electric
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully-pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel Alternator - 15 amp regulated
- Choke Separate Choke
- Battery 300 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Direct Shaft Drive, foot-controlled hydrostatic Hydro-Gear™ cast-iron transmission
- Rear Axle 1"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Cast iron
- Rear Differential Lock Yes
- Deck Cutting Width Optional 42", 50", 54" Stamped and 48", 54, 60" Fabricated
- Deck Wash N/A
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Lift Electric
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 6
- Warranty 4-year unlimited hours (including powertrain)
- Frame Warranty 5-year limited warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year limited warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty Limited lifetime warranty on fabricated deck shell
- Frame Fully robotically-welded twin C-channel frame assembly
- Front Axle Heavy-duty cast-iron with dual grease fittings
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper Brush Guard
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Cruise Control Yes
- Direction Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Deluxe high-back seat with armrests and 6" slide
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Rear Tires 23-in x 10.5-in
- Front Tires 16-in x 6.5-in
- Tire Tread Turf Master™
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 14CD3LE-010
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product