- 159cc Cub Cadet® OHV Engine
- 3-in-1 bag, mulch, side discharge
- MySpeed™, Rear-wheel drive, Premium Drive Control
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model Number 5X65MUC
- Engine Model OHV
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 qt
- Engine Start Recoil start with autochoke and SureStart Guarantee®
- Engine Oil Capacity 21 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Cutting Modes 3-in-1 bag, mulch, side discharge
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Signature Cut
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Warranty Limited 3-year residential
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Comfort grip, 3 way adjustable Ergo
- Drive Controls Cub Cadet MySpeed
- Tread Pattern Industrial Tread
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Recommended Oil Type 10W30
- Model Number 12ABP2M5596
- Engine Starter Type Recoil
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 35ms
- reviews, product