- 344cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
- Electric start with SureStart Guarantee® and recoil backup
- 33" rugged steel deck with twin blades
- Caster front wheels for easier maneuverability
You're shopping available inventory from
CC 800 Features
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Number 21R777-0151
- Engine Displacement 344cc
- Starter Type Electric - Key
- Fuel Tank Capacity 8.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 48 oz
- Choke N/A
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 33 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.50"
- Deck Positions 8
- Deck Height Adjustment Single-Lever
- Cutting System Cyclocut
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Plow
- Drive Controls Single Lever
- Tread Pattern Turf
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 16 in
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Hour Meter Yes
- Model Number 12AE764B010
- Grass Bag Capacity N/A
- Bagger Type N/A
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 20ms
- reviews, product