RZT SX 42 KH
- 22 HP/725cc Kohler 7000 Series V-Twin OHV engine
- Steering-wheel with console and LED light
- Four-wheel steering for superior control on all terrain
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model V-Twin KT-725 OHV
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.8 US gal. / 10.6 L
- Cylinders/Material 2/cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Start Electric
- Lubrication Full-pressure with spin-on oil filter
- Charging System 15 amp. regulated
- Fuel Gauge Standard (sight window in tank)
- Battery Voltage 12V/heavy-duty 300 cold crank amp.
- Battery 12V / 300 cold crank amps
- Transmission Dual Hydro-Gear™ EZT-2200
- Forward Speed 7 mph / 11.3 km/h
- Reverse Speed 4 mph / 6.5 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 42-in
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Hand lever, 8-position
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4.5"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Front Ball
- Frame Heavy-duty one-piece, full-length steel frame with e-coating corrosion defense system
- Front Axle Heavy-duty fabricated steel, greaseable
- Turning Radius Zero
- Front Tires 13" x 5" - 6"
- Rear Tires Multi Trac 18" x 8.5" - 8"
- Protection Standard
- Rear Tow Hitch Optional
- Cruise Control Standard, foot operated
- Brakes Foot operated pedal
- Steering Control Steering-wheel with console and LED light
- Mow in Reverse RevTEK™ reverse mowing technology
- Seat Type Premium cushioned seat with armrests and increased stability and comfort
- Armrests Included
- Weight (approx.) 546 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) Dual LED Headlights
- Cup Holder Standard
- Model Number 17ARCBYS596
- Warranty 3 Year Limited Residential (No Hour Limit)
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime
How to Change the Air Filter in Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Changing the air filter in your zero-turn lawn mower is very easy with a little direction. Watch our instructional video that will take you step by step through
How to Change the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Change the mower deck belt on your Cub Cadet zero-turn mower with these helpful tips. Cub Cadet has the mower deck parts and advice you need to do a mower deck belt replacement on your own. Learn mower about repairing your
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Learn how to change the oil in a riding lawn mower with instructions from Cub Cadet. Our video and tips make changing the lawn mower oil on your zero-turn
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Learn how to keep your mower running smoothly with Cub Cadet's zero-turn mower maintenance schedule and tips.
Zero-Turn Operation Tips
TRICKS AND TIPS
Find out how to use a zero-turn riding lawn mower with these tips from Cub Cadet. Zero-turn mowers allow you greater control over your lawn, especially
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';