- 56 Volt Max, 60Ah, 3000Wh lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a standard 110-Volt outlet
- Mow up to 3.5 acres on a single charge without power fade. Recharges in about 4 hours
- No need for oil changes, filters to change, spark plugs to change, no more buying gas
- Zero degree turning radius with speeds up to 6 mph/ 3 mph for maximum maneuverability and efficiency
- 2 x 2 Continuous square tubular steel frame for enhanced strength
- Four high efficiency brushless motors
You're shopping available inventory from
ZT1 42E Features
No Power Fade
This lithium-ion technology allows for full speed and consistent, high-powered performance without fading.
Built with Strength
Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability.
Two brushless motors deliver power to a 13-gauge steel, direct drive, twin blade cutting deck.
The lithium-ion battery replaces the need for gas, oil changes, spark plugs, belts or even pully maintenance.
Dial-in a Perfect Cut
Choose from 15 quarter-inch deck height settings, right at your fingertips.
Premium high back 20-inch cut-and-sew seat with advanced polymer suspension system is adjustable four inches from front-to-rear.
Offset Front Axle
Allows the cutting deck to get closer to flower beds, fences and trees, for a cleaner cut.
20 x 8-8 rear wheels provide excellent traction and a comfortable ride on uneven ground while minimizing turfing.
Dual USB Ports
Easily accessible to charge small mobile devices while mowing. Found on Cub Cadet CC30E, ZT1 42E and XT1 42E.
No exhaust, carbon monoxide, or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power.
An experienced national dealer network delivers dedicated personal owner support, seven days a week.
Built in America and backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Starter Type Electric
- Run Time Up to 3.5 acres
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Fast Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Battery Voltage 56V MAX
- Watt Hours 3000Wh
- Ampere Hours 60Ah
- Transmission Dual Electric, 56V MAX
- Forward Speed 6 MPH / 9.6 KMH (4 MPH / 6.4 KMH in low speed mode)
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 KMH
- Drive System Brushless Electric Motors
- Transmission Input 2 Brushless motors
- Deck Cutting Width 42 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 13-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 15
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 20" high back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Tread Pattern Turf Master
- Rear Tires 20”x 8”-8"
- Front Tires 11"x 6"-5"
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Mowing Motor Brushless
- Series Ultima Series™ ZT
- Hour Meter No
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Certifications ANSI certified, UL compliant battery and charger
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 34ABA2CSB10
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Battery Warranty 4-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product