NOTICE OF CORRECTION: Clarifying an error on an April 2022 flyer, the Ultima™ ZTX4 48 has an estimated payment starting at $316.62/month with the 0% for 24 Months* financing offer valid until October 31st, 2022.
- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Equipped with a powerful 23 HP KOHLER 7000 Series PRO V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 12.9 km/h forward and 5.6 km/h reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-9 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
You're shopping available inventory from
ZTX4 48 Features
Kohler 7000 Series PRO Engine
Smoother operation, better acceleration and seamless recovery powered by a reliable twin-cylinder Kohler engine.
A rugged 1.5 x 3-inch tubular steel frame provides the strength needed for long-lasting use.
A 10-gauge steel fabricated AeroForce Max™ deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements equips you with the right amount of strength for consistent cut quality.
Hydro-Gear™ ZT 3100 Transmissions
Dual hydrostatic transmissions allows you to reach speeds of up to 8 mph (3.5 mph in reverse) while providing effortless control and a smooth, zero-turn radius for the perfect pass.
Large Turf Master rear tires provide enhanced traction on uneven terrain with minimal grass damage
Quick-Adjust Lap Bars
No tools needed to quickly adjust your zero-turn’s lap bars for your comfort or for different operators.
A 20” premium high-back seat, cushioned armrests and a suspension system with polymer set isolators deliver a smoother ride than traditional seat springs.
Dual LED Headlights
LED headlights come standard on every Ultima Series ZTX™, allowing you to see clearer in low-visibility conditions.
Mow in comfort with overmolded soft-touch hand grips and a rubber floor mat designed to reduce vibration and user fatigue.
Easily access the cutting deck pulleys and belts during maintenance and service intervals.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Pro 7000 series
- Engine Model Number T7303060
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 23HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 US gal. / 20.80 L
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear™ ZT3100™
- Forward Speed 8 MPH / 12.9 KMH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 mph / 5.6 km/h
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 48 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 10-guage steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Reinforced Fabricated
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4.75"
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 16
- Warranty 4-year/500 hour
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Rectangular 1.5"x 3" tubular upper and lower frame structure
- Turning Radius Zero°
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 20" Premium High-back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 22"x12"-12"
- Front Tires 13"x6.5"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Master/Multi Trac
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 47ASAAA6010
- Series Ultima Series ZTX
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change the Air Filter in Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Changing the air filter in your zero-turn lawn mower is very easy with a little direction. Watch our instructional video that will take you step by step through
How to Change the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Change the mower deck belt on your Cub Cadet zero-turn mower with these helpful tips. Cub Cadet has the mower deck parts and advice you need to do a mower deck belt replacement on your own. Learn mower about repairing your
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Learn how to change the oil in a riding lawn mower with instructions from Cub Cadet. Our video and tips make changing the lawn mower oil on your zero-turn
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Learn how to keep your mower running smoothly with Cub Cadet's zero-turn mower maintenance schedule and tips.
Zero-Turn Operation Tips
TRICKS AND TIPS
Find out how to use a zero-turn riding lawn mower with these tips from Cub Cadet. Zero-turn mowers allow you greater control over your lawn, especially
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product