- Synchro-Steer™ technology offers 4-wheel control helps and provides stability for straight-line mowing on hillsides and slopes up to 20°
- A 23 HP Kohler KT-Pro 7000 Series V-twin OHV engine delivers high-performance power and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Commercial grade dual hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and easy mowing up to 8 MPH forward (3.5 MPH reverse) zero-turn controlled ground speeds, that quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- A strong, continuous 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame with a triple guard corrosion defense system, a multi-step process that electronically applies a corrosion resistance e-coat with meticulous care to help protect against wear and tear
You're shopping available inventory from
ZTXS4 48 Features
Excellent Stability On Hills
Synchro-Steer™ technology delivers four-wheel control, providing straight-line mowing on hillsides and slopes up to 20-degrees
AeroForce™ Max reinforced fabricated steel cutting decks designed to deliver high quality results and mow a wide area of grass to help minimize cutting time.
Strong, Durable Frame
A strong, continuous 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame with a triple guard corrosion defense system helps protect against wear and tear
Turf Master® Tires
Turf Master® tires designed to help minimize turfing and provide traction and stability on hills.
Ride In Comfort
SoftTouch steering wheel and an adjustable steering column that tilts for easy steering and great handling on hills and uneven terrain.
An open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for easy maintenance
4-year/800-hour limited product warranty, lifetime limited frame and fabricated deck shell warranty for the ultimate peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Pro 7000 series
- Engine Model Number KT730
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 23HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 gal. US (20.82 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Yes
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 3100
- Forward Speed 8 MPH /12.9 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH / 5.6 km/h
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 48 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 10-gauge steel with 2-gauge reinforcement
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) Three
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4.75"
- Anti-Scalping Three gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 17
- Frame 1.5" x 3" tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS Yes
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Steering Wheel
- Seat Type 20" high back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 22"x 12"-12"
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Series Ultima Series™ ZTXS
- Hour Meter Yes
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Foot Controlled
- Model Number 47RSCAB6A10
- Warranty 4-year 800 hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty 4-year 800 hours
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';