RT 65 H Garden Tiller
- 18" tilling width
- Self-propelled, with forward and reverse
- 13" dual directional, self-sharpening tines
Specs & Maintenance
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Model Number 21AB455C710
- Drive Chain/Belt drive
- Engine 187cc Honda® GC 190 OHV
- Rear Shield Serrated
- Side Shield Adjustable
- Tilling Depth Adjustable up to 7.5"
- Tilling Width 18"
- Tines 13" stamped steel
- Wheels 16" penumatic, ag tread
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|MANL:OPER:BILING:CONS RT65 450||769-18210||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:CONS RT65 450||769-18210A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CC RT65||769-10452_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CC RT65||769-11206_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CC RT65||769-11865_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CC RT65||769-12610_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:CONS RT65 450||769-18210A_FR||Download|
|REAR TINE TILLER_FRENCH ONLY||769-09431_FR||Download|
|CUB CADET REGISTRATION CARD||770-0896C||Download|
|HONDA OPERATORS MANUAL||GCV190||Download|
|MAN:OWNR:CUB RT-65:FRENCH ONLY||769-09012||Download|
|PARTS LIST ENGINE||GC190A-MHA2||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 35ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';