- A strong 23 HP/725cc twin-cylinder Kohler® HD engine is designed to deliver reliable power to tackle your yard.
- 46-in. strong AeroForce™ fabricated deck is designed to deliver a premium cut with few clumps and stragglers, fine clippings and evenness.
- Compact AGM battery is designed to deliver a premium experience with a long lifespan, low maintenance and excellent starting performance for reliable starting season to season.
- Hydrostatic transmission helps provide smooth operation, no shifting, just push the pedal and go.
- Adjustable cut and sew high back 15-in. seat with armrests and 10-degree incline and slide slope helps provides comfort.
You're shopping available inventory from
XT2 LX46 Features
Available exclusively at your Cub Cadet dealer.
A heavy duty bumper comes standard on all XT2 Enduro Series models.
AeroForce™ Cutting Deck
XT2 Enduro Series models are equipped with a fabricated AeroForce™ deck cutting system that has been tested to deliver a best-in-class cut, with fewer clumps and finer clippings.
Adjustable Cut-and-Sew Seat
A 15-inch seat with armrests and 10-degree incline and slide slope provides elite comfort for an unrivaled mowing experience.
Automotive-inspired handling with an optimized steering system delivers a one-touch, 16-inch turning radius.
Year-round attachments maximize the versatility of your Cub Cadet Enduro Series tractor.
LED headlights come standard on every Enduro Series model, allowing you to see clearer in low-visibility conditions.
Enhanced front wheel bearings for friction-free wheel rotation.
Tuff Torq™ Transmission
Hydrostatic transmissions from Tuff Torq™ feature a robust transaxle with a smooth response making it easy to operate at consistent speeds up to 5.5 MPH.
Backed by a 3-year no hour limit warranty, 5-year frame warranty and lifetime limited fabricated deck shell warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series HD
- Engine Model Number KT730
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 23HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Tuff Torq® K46
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 km/h
- Rear Axle 1"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 4 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper Steel Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" High-back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8" -8”
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Tire Tread Multi Trac
- Series XT2® Enduro Series™
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AQA1TNA10
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product