XT2 SLX54 FAB
- 50" fabricated, triple blade deck
- New FastAttach blade system for easy blade changes
- 679cc EFI Cub Cadet V-twin OHV engine with increased efficiency and maintenance benefits
- The Cub Cadet XT2 SLX54 FAB is powered by a Cub Cadet twin cylinder 679cc engine equipped easy push-button start
- EFI engine offers 25% less fuel consumption, less maintenance, dependable starting, and easy off-season storage
- 54-inch fabricated, triple blade deck with 12 cutting positions
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that’s easy on your hands
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours
- Ideal for mowing 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
XT2 SLX54 FAB Features
New V-Twin EFI Engine
The new Cub Cadet 679cc twin EFI engine available on the XT2 LX46 and SLX50 packs high-performance power. Not to mention reduced maintenance and up to 25% less fuel consumption.
Helps you get the most out of your machine by simplifying blade maintenance. Requires no tools and makes blade changes quick and easy.
Corrosion Defense System
A multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear.
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
XT lawn tractors are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet® EFI
- Engine Model EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.5 US gal. / 9.46 L
- Cylinders/Material 2/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Start Electric
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qt US ( 2 L)
- Lubrication Fully-pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel Alternator - 15 amp regulated
- Choke PBS-Electronic
- Battery 12V / 300 cold crank amps
- Transmission Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 54-in
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Lever/spring assisted
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Deck Positions 12 Positions
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system
- Front Axle Heavy-duty cast-iron
- Turning Radius 16-in
- Front Tires 16-in x 6.5-in
- Rear Tires 22-in x 9.5-in
- Tire Tread Turf Master™
- Protection FastAttach™ Brush Guard
- Cruise Control Soft touch engagement
- Direction NEW optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Seat Type Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with armrests
- Seat Adjustment 10 degree incline and slide
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Cup Holder Included
- Model Number 13AZA2CA596
- Warranty 3-year Unlimited Hours (Includes Powertrain)
- Frame Warranty 5-year limited warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year limited warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product