This Cub Cadet gas trimmer delivers versatile performance to help you tackle a wide range of lawn and yard projects. It features a 25 cc 4-cycle gas motor that gives you great power without the hassle of mixing gas and oil. The shaft has a straight design so it is easy to reach under bushes, decks and more. The Click N Trim bump allows you to quickly change the line without having to disassemble the trimmer. It has a 17-in cutting swath and works with 0.095-in diameter line, making it an ideal choice for use in areas up to 1/2 acre. The crankshaft bearing ensures great performance with less vibration for comfortable use. The lawn trimmer and edger feature an E-Z Link system that works with different attachments (not included) such as a cultivator, lawn edger, hedge trimmer and leaf blower. This product is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- 25cc professional straight shaft string trimmer with 2.5x longer engine life
- Durable full crank 4-cycle engine features a dual-bearing, full support crankshaft to deliver smooth, reliable power
- Features a pro-rewind, high capacity bump head to consistenly feed line
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable for more versatility and less storage space
- Easy access for hard to reach areas with extended reach boom
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 25cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Warranty 3-Year limited residential
- Weight (approx.) 14.8 lbs
- Handle Type Contour Handle
- Model Number 41ADZ47C812
- Engine 25cc, 4-cycle
- Side Shield Standard
- Cutting Swath 17"
- Crankshaft Full-crank
- Shaft Material Straight/steel
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .095"
- Hour Rating 125 hour
- Trimmer Head Type Click N Trim Sr.
- Shoulder Strap Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 31ms
- reviews, product