2X™ 26" TRAC IntelliPOWER® Snow Blower
Tackle winter weather with this 2X 26 in. TRAC 272cc Gas Two-Stage Snow Blower with IntelliPOWER® Engine and Track Drive engineered to take on up to 12 in. of snow†. Equipped with track drive designed for traction on slopes, inclines, and gravel driveways. IntelliPOWER® technology is designed to deliver consistent power in heavy, deep, and wet snow conditions. Includes trigger-controlled power steering with a self-propelled drive engineered for control, maneuverability, and single-hand operation.
Documents and Guides
- 26 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height is designed to throw snow up to 40 ft. away while clearing up to 12 in. of snow†
- Track drive is ideal for slopes, inclines, and gravel and provides reliable traction in winter conditions.
- 272cc 4-cycle OHV Cub Cadet IntelliPOWER®™ engine delivers the power to help clear snow on driveways up to 12 parking spaces in size
- IntelliPOWER® technology is engineered to deliver consistent power in heavy, deep, and wet snow conditions by automatically optimizing engine output to help provide smooth and consistent performance in challenging conditions.
- Engineered for durability thanks to a heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox, heavy-duty steel auger housing, and steel chute.
You're shopping available inventory from
2X™ 26" TRAC IntelliPOWER® Snow Blower Features
Easy Start Ups
Start your engine at the push of a button when you need it most with electric start.
Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
Work before dawn or after dark with dual LED headlights.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Heated hand grips provide extra warmth in extreme weather conditions with the push of a button.
Track drive is ideal for slopes, inclines, and gravel surfaces, providing reliable traction in extreme weather conditions.
Easy Pitch Control
Change the pitch of the chute to throw snow up to 40-feet.
Rotate the chute a full 200° with just 2.5 turns of the crank.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model Number 875-SU
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts US / 2.8 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Governor Electronic
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Drive System Track Drive
- Handle Grip(s) Soft-Touch Heated Grips
- Chute Rotation Control Remote Overhead Crank
- Chute Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Single-Hand Operation Standard
- Steering Control Trigger-Controlled Power Steering
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 21"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size N/A
- Tread Track Drive
- Headlight(s) Dual LED
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes Reversible Poly
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH7IVSB10
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited
- Chute Warranty 3-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- IntelliPOWER® *When compared to the same engine without IntelliPower™ technology. Improvements vary depending on engine models and specific operating conditions.
- Snow Removal †Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower