2X™ 30" INTELLIPOWER™ Snow Blower
- 357cc OHV Engine with IntelliPower™ is fuel injected so it reduces the number of starting steps, starts easy in extreme temperatures and altitudes, and eliminates fuel related starting issues
- IntelliPower® engine technology offers up to 12% more available power, resulting in less bogging down when clearing heavy, wet and deep snow.*
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in winter weather, just attach an extension cord.
- Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
You're shopping available inventory from
2X™ 30" INTELLIPOWER™ Snow Blower Features
Easy Start Ups
Start your engine at the push of a button when you need it most with electric start.
Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Heated hand grips provide extra warmth in extreme weather conditions with the push of a button.
Strong traction and mobility over snow.
Easy Pitch Control
Change the pitch of the chute to throw snow up to 40-feet.
Rotate the chute a full 200° with just 2.5 turns of the crank.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model Number 883-WU
- Engine Displacement 357cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Governor Electronic
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Handle Grip(s) Soft-Touch heated Grips
- Chute Rotation Control Remote Overhead Crank
- Chute Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Single-Hand Operation Standard
- Steering Control Trigger-Controlled Power Steering
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 23"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast-aluminum
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 16" x 6.5"
- Tread Xtrac®
- Headlight(s) Dual LED and LED Light Bar
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes Reversible Poly
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH5JVUB10
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited
- Chute Warranty 3-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- IntelliPower™ *When compared to the same engine without IntelliPower™ technology. Improvements vary depending on engine models and specific operating conditions.
- Xtrac® Tires **Xtrac® is a registered trademark of the Carlstar Group, LLC
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';