- LX package includes standard full windshield, hard roof, aluminum alloy wheels with off-road tires and adjustable headrests.
- Powerful 404cc OHV Subaru engine and a 500 lb. towing capacity helps complete any job.
- 50" width fits in the bed of a standard pick up truck.
- Dent-resistant cargo bed with 350 lb. capacity, D-ring tiedowns and bed divider slots.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Subaru EX40 Air Cooled
- Engine Displacement 404cc
- Fuel Type Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.7 gal.
- Lubrication Splash with chain carry
- Fuel Efficiency 30 MPG
- Air Cleaner Canister with paper element
- Ignition Magneto
- Transmission Enclosed CVT
- Speed Up to 25 mph
- Drive System 2WD
- Rear Differential Lock Manually lockable
- Selector Forward-Neutral-Reverse
- Torque 19.9 ft.-lbs @ 4,000 rpm
- ROPS Foot/lower leg retention, hip restraint and passenger assist handle
- Transaxle Schafer
- Speed Limiter Reverse speed limiter (12 mph)
- Display Backlit LCD Digital Dash with Speedometer
- Seat Type Adjustable Sports Style
- Headrests Adjustable headrests included
- Seat Belts 3 point seat belts with angle lockout
- Tread Pattern Offroad/Trail
- Front Wheels 21" x 7" x 10"
- Rear Wheels 22" x 9" x 10"
- Travel 6" Front, 4.5" Rear
- Roof Hard Roof (standard)
- Windshield Full windshield included
- Towing/Payload 350 lbs.
- Towing Capacity 500 lbs.
- Minimum Ground Clearance 5.5"
- Cargo Bed Payload Dent-resistant, double-walled cargo bed with tie downs (accepts bed dividers)
- Bed Lift Hydraulic lift assist
- Tailgate Flip-down, latchable tailgate
- Bed Dimensions 27" x 37" x 12"
- Suspension Front/Rear Solid axle with high angle articulation for increase traction
- Shocks Heavy-duty coil
- Front Suspension Dual a-arm and 45-degree approach angle
- Dimensions L/W/H 96'' x 50'' x 75.2''
- Weight (approx.) 940 lbs.
- Headlight(s) LED with low beam and high beams
- Model Number 37AV3AHK010
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Powertrain and Vehicle Warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';