Volunteer 4 x 4 EFI
The Cub Cadet Challenger Series of UTVs is redefining utility. With features that come standard, this fully stacked lineup offers unmatched versatility so you can seize any day.
Work or play in style with 1400 lbs of towing and payload capacity. Make the Volunteer your own or increase versatility by adding different lights, mounting racks, body components or utility accessories.
- 31 HP Kohler® Aegis®, EFI V-Twin OHV engine delivers efficient power for reliable starting of your utility vehicle and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- 4-wheel drive w/differential lock delivers additional traction for the utility vehicle through slippery and unstable conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler® Aegis® EFI V-Twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 31 HP, 747cc
- Fuel Type Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity 6 US gal. / 22.7 L
- Lubrication Full pressure w/ spin-on filter
- Charging System 12V-60 amp. regulated
- Air Cleaner Replaceable, heavy duty
- Ignition Transistor controlled
- Transmission Continuously variable (CVT) w/enclosure
- Speed 0-35 mph
- Rear Axle Cast-iron
- Drive System Hilliard® front differential (slip sensing, on-demand engagement)
- Rear Differential Lock Standard, mechanical engagement
- Selector Mechanical - Hurst® shifter
- Torque 47.7 lb./ft. @ 2400 rpm
- Frame 3" ladder construction
- Front Tires 26" x 10"-12"
- Rear Tires 26" x 11"-12"
- Protection Steel
- Brakes Mechanical
- Towing/Payload 1,400 lbs (total payload includes operator, passenger and bed capacity)
- Minimum Ground Clearance 11"
- Cargo Bed Payload Steel (1,000 lbs. net capacity)
- Bed Dimensions 51.6" x 42" x 11.5"
- Receiver Standard 2, Class 1
- Shocks Adjustable coil-over
- Rims 12" Steel
- Dimensions L/W/H 119" / 63.55" / 73''
- Weight (approx.) 1,650 lbs. (including fuel/fluids)
- Wheelbase 78"
- Headlight(s) Two halogen, 37.5-watt
- Model Number 37BM467D710
- Warranty 1 year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 6 month limited commercial warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product